Arizona Wedding Photographer Pricing
The Most Important Photography of Your Life
Selecting the right photographer to capture your wedding day is the most important decision you will make. These photos will be enjoyed by your friends and family immediately after, your children when they are grown and even their children in the future.
Choose a photographer with experience, weddings are stressful and demanding. There is no one that you will spend more time with before, during and after your wedding than your wedding photographer.
We are Arizona Wedding Photographers, servicing all of Arizona and the Pacific South West. All of our wedding collections have been carefully designed over years of experience of being a full time wedding photographer. Each collection will fit your wedding perfectly. Whether your wedding is simple, well thought out, or extravagant, our carefully designed collections will fit your specific needs. We do offer hourly wedding photography rates but always recommend going with a collection in order to avoid booking too much time or not enough time.
We have designed each photography collection below with the same care and interest that we take in the planning of your wedding. Every wedding is special to us in it’s own unique way, it’s what separates us from the other photographers.
Quite simply, we treat every client as a friend, in fact all of our clients quickly become friends. After all, this is a very personal and important moment in your life that you are sharing with us.
View Wedding Photography
Select the Diamond Collection and get a FREE Luxury Album, a $300 value!
Arizona Wedding Photographers
All Weddings are customized with a couples specific timeline based on a carefully designed wedding questionnaire.
Outlines for each collection are examples…
Gold Wedding Package
11×14 Large Format Print
Platinum Wedding Package
8×10 Standout Print (Mounted)
Diamond Wedding Package
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT THAN OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS
1. Photography Timeline: We take time to carefully create a photography timeline for your wedding. You should be provided a timeline by your wedding coordinator or DJ however, we add to the organization of your day by detailing a timeline that will work within your original timeline. This helps us ensure that nothing important is over looked and that we are providing you with the best photos possible after your wedding!
2. Development: Every single photo is fully hand developed/edited (not a small portion)…Yes, every single one! This takes a lot of patience and effort but it’s well worth it in the end.
– Even though we take the time necessary to hand develop every image from your wedding day our turn around time is still among the best in the state, generally around 4-6 weeks.
3. Products: We do not up charge on our luxury products, we offer them as a curtesy to you not to make money on. This is not something that any other photographer does, in fact many charge between 5-9 times what they purchase the product for (often albums from other photographers will cost around $800, ours start at $120).
– We pay an annual premium to a luxury distributer in order to pass the savings on to you, we then make sure that your photos are printed in the best quality available. We believe that you should be living with your photography. This is why we feel it is best to keep our products extremely high end and very well priced. Fact of the matter is, the better your prints look, the better we look.
4. Delivery: We take the time to organize your wedding photos into categories within your digital online gallery. You will be proud to share your photography gallery with friends and family, the presentation is stunning. You can hide certain photos when sharing your gallery, heart your favorite photos to let others know which photos you love the most, download your images individually or in their entirety, order prints with the click of a button, and share to social media!
5. Limitations: There are none! We provide full printing and sharing rights. We view these photos as yours not ours. Let’s be honest, this is your wedding, these are your moments, and we’re your photographer, why should we concern ourselves with what you would like to do with YOUR photos. Other photographers can be very strict about this and we’ll never understand why. Print, share, and love Your photos any way you would like!
6. Professionalism & Experience: Every engagement session and wedding package comes with 2 Professional Photographers. Generally photographers hire another person as a “second shooter”, this allows the “primary” shooter or the professional to pay less out of pocket while still providing two photographers (which is necessary for a wedding). The “second shooter” is always inexperienced and attempting to build a portfolio for themselves through working your wedding, all the while hoping to break into the wedding industry themselves. We provide two primary, professional photographers every time. Even our engagement sessions come with 2 professional photographers! Both of us have been shooting along side of each other for 7 years.
7. Style & Design: We can and will build a Pinterest board for styling your engagement session and planning wedding photos. We also have a questionnaire that we will send over in order to make sure that your photography is captured per your exact expectations. We’re good at what we do but knowing you and your expectations helps us be the best!
8. Pricing: Our packages are designed to be exactly what you should need for every occasion. We have taken the time to throughly plan our packages over the years, after witnessing hundreds of weddings we have come pretty close to perfect. However, we are as flexible as possible. We do offer hourly rates which you can add to any package. We do not include engagement sessions in our packages because in some instances couples might have already had it done or are simply choosing not to have one. Rather than build the price of an engagement session into the wedding package pricing we leave it out so that you have the freedom to build your own experience. This helps us keep our pricing lower than most who share in our experience level.
– We will send you out a quote with our client database system in which you will be able to select the options you would like to include such as; Engagement session, Wedding Package, Photo Booth, Photo booth add on’s, & Albums and other Printing options. This makes things simple for you to build your package and not be over charged!
9. We Do Not Charge Per Hour for Sessions: We do not charge hourly for engagement sessions (we are there to capture the perfect moment and create beautiful images, however long that takes is how long it will take). Generally engagement sessions run about an hour to an hour and a half but sometimes we have limited control over the environment, lighting, and background distractions which may make the session last a little longer in order to ensure the best possible session!
10. We stick around: Once your photos are delivered we aren’t going anywhere. We will always be here for you! Next month for questions and next year as friends! Many of our wedding clients become great friends and prefer to use us for all of their life moments, from their Engagement session to Maternity, New Born, and Family photos down the road. Let’s take beautiful photos and have fun doing it!